During these exceptionally concerning events we want to highlight what Bro! What's That? is doing as a business to mitigate the effects of COVID19.
Level 3 Update 21/09/2021
We are continuing normal operation with the following guidelines:
- You are able to order from the online store and shipment of orders is underway
- We are not allowing site pickups of orders
- We are following all health and safety protocols outlined by the New Zealand Government for businesses (Further Information Here)
- Our inbound stock is set up for contactless delivery and our deliveries are set to contactless non signature
- You can manage your package deliveries using NZ posts tools to have a contactless delivery in a safe place here https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools
- The NZpost services are running but may experience delays due to strain on their network so delivery time-frames may vary. Check here for NZ post network updates.